Loss and change are a part of everyone’s lives, yet there are times when grief may feel unbearable or overwhelming. Perhaps you are grieving a divorce, the death of a loved one, the loss of health, or the loss of an important relationship. Maybe you are going through a period of significant transition such as moving, changing jobs, or leaving behind the season of raising children. Whether your losses are considered small or big by societal standards doesn’t matter. What matters is your unique experience, and the pain you are dealing with as a result.
Common symptoms of grief include:
- Sorrow or feelings of sadness
- Sleeping more or less than usual
- Changes in appetite or weight
- Feeling numb, guilty, or angry
- Believing that you are going “crazy”
- Difficulty concentrating or making decisions
- Thoughts of yourself or others dying
- Excessive feelings of worthlessness
- Intrusive and uncontrollable thoughts about the deceased
In working with you in your loss or transition, I offer my compassionate presence, and the opportunity to process through whatever confusion, feelings, thoughts, fears, and practical challenges you may be facing. I will gently work with you to come to a place of peace, comfort, and healing. And while your life may never be the same, I hold hope with you and help you create a new life for yourself that can still be rich and rewarding.
Call 303-709-1995 or click here to get started.